When it comes to your home’s maintenance, we’re in this together. RPA will resolve your home’s major maintenance issues. Our maintenance team will cover much of your home’s maintenance; however, you also have resident responsibilities. RPA handles the big stuff like appliances and fences. If something of that level goes wrong, contact us to to handle either via warranty or with one of our maintenance techs. The smaller items, like air filters and pest control, are your responsibility, so we have prepared some how to’s to make it easy to address these situations. We want to help you avoid any unnecessary fees to your account. Please remember there will be fees for the following: damage caused by you or a guest; if an issue is not reported to us and causes damage; if someone over the age of 18 is not at your home during a visit; or if an appointment is cancelled in less than one business day.
In This Together HOA Fulfilling HOA and Municipal Requirements
Your RPA Home may be part of a Homeowners Association (HOA) or a municipality covered by certain rules and regulations to keep your neighborhood beautiful and safe. Please familiarize yourself with the expectations and restrictions that were provided as part of your Lease Agreement, if applicable. Some of these requirements may include:
- Maintaining the landscaping of trees, plants, flowers, and shrubs on your lot.
- Parking vehicles in the driveway or garage and not covering sidewalk areas or impeding pedestrians. Please be aware of the residential speed limit and watch for pedestrians while driving.
- Keeping driveways free of oil stains.
- Storing trash containers in garages or behind a fence, not in driveways or common areas.
- Placing trash containers on the street no earlier than the night before trash pick-up and storing them no later than the night of trash collection.
- Removing holiday decorations within a reasonable amount of time (approximately 10 days).
- Walking pets on a leash and disposing waste properly.
- Not displaying signs, foil, cardboard, or any other item visible from the exterior or displayed in the window of your home.