WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
When it comes to your home’s maintenance, we’re in this together! While the RPA maintenance team will cover much of your home’s major maintenance concerns, you too be responsible for some of the repairs. RPA will handle the big stuff like appliances and fences. If something of that level goes wrong, contact us to handle either via warranty or with one of our maintenance techs. The smaller items, like air filters and pest control, will be your responsibility, so we have prepared some convenient "how to’s” to make it easy to address these situations. We want to help you avoid any unnecessary fees. Please reference the list below to determine what is covered by RPA, and what is your responsibility. Please also note there may be additional fees for each of the following: damage caused by you or a guest, an issue not reported to us which causes damage, someone over the age of 18 is not at your home during a scheduled visit, an appointment is cancelled in less than one business day.
Fulfilling HOA and Municipal Requirements
Your RPA home may be part of a Homeowners Association (HOA) or a municipality covered by certain rules and regulations to keep your neighborhood beautiful and safe. Please familiarize yourself with the expectations and restrictions provided as part of your Lease Agreement, if applicable. Some of these requirements may include:
- Maintaining the landscaping of trees, plants, flowers, and shrubs on your lot.
- Parking vehicles in the driveway or garage and not covering sidewalk areas or impeding pedestrians.
- Please be aware of the residential speed limit and watch for pedestrians while driving.
- Keeping driveways free of oil stains.
- Storing trash containers in garages or behind a fence, not in driveways or common areas.
- Placing trash containers on the street no earlier than the night before trash pick-up and storing them no later than the night of trash collection.
- Removing holiday decorations within a reasonable amount of time (approximately 10 days).
- Walking pets on a leash and disposing waste properly.
- Not displaying signs, foil, cardboard, or any other item visible from the exterior or displayed in the window of your home.